Saturday, July 02, 2011

For readers of Joshua

For those of you reading my end of the world novel Joshua please take note of the new web address. Since I started posting my book I have had several readers asking if I could change the page on my blog and make it easier to read. I tried to do just that numerous times when I first built the page, without success. I must admit I'm not a web design genius so I never did resolve the problem, I couldn't fix the Joshua page without ruining the rest of my blog. Finally I've decided the best thing to do is give Joshua its own separate site. The old address will remain and will be used as a separate comment page. If you have any commentary please leave it there. Also, a reminder that from now on future chapters will be posted at the new address on the third Monday of the month, 7/18 for July.

No comments: