Thursday, September 09, 2010

Slow blogging...

I really haven't been blogging very much in the last several weeks. There are a couple of reasons for that, one of the reasons was my 2 week stint on jury duty that just ended today. I spent most of my time sitting around, bored and waiting for my number to come up. The only real case that I had was a eminent domain trial that involved the government at 3 different levels, local, state and federal. It was a really convoluted mess with the city government managing highway construction that the state highway board had final say over and was funded with federal money. Like I said a big mess with one lone landowner stuck in the middle of this nightmare. I thought that I knew how bad our government was but it turns out I only had a small idea. We are so screwed...

No comments: