Sunday, September 12, 2010

Movie Reviews - KICK-ASS

Finally got a chance to watch KICK-ASS on DVD, the movie stars Aaron Johnson and Nicolas Cage. I had wanted to see this last spring when it originally came out but it only ran at my local theater for a week so I missed it. This is a comic book violence fantasy and if you enjoy movies like Kill Bill Volume 1 you will like this one too. I did. This movie is definitely an acquired taste and certainly not for everyone. Chloƫ Grace Moretz absolutely steals the show as Hit-Girl, if foul-mouthed 11-year-old assassins are your thing. And Cage, in the persona of Adam West Batman hit it right out of the park! Highly recommended!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kick-Ass ROCKS!

James Nonte said...

I liked it but it would have been just as good without the cussing.